Friday, March 9, 2007

wtf


This picture has been conceptualized by an old friend of mine but he claims he still is. The picture shows an "Induhvidual" and if you don’t know what it refers to then you may be one of them (you can ask from me what it means but you can find on net also. Use wiki option on right.). Thats what Scott Adams says and I don't know why. He also says one will be surrounded by them everywhere in some time of his life. The pic shows an ass standing and gazing a circle which is actually a hole there. I want to stress that word “gazing” here has no relevance. I asked for more such circles from him but we are busy guys. Let’s call them dogs for I want to and this is my blog. Before proceeding I would like to mention few basics first:

  • California internship is cool.
  • Pukers are losers.
  • Losers are better than dumbs and dogs.
  • Holding my neck is biggest crime and especially if people get to know about it.(proved on dogs)
  • iPhone is a wow product. Please don’t laugh “my rocket partners”. Wow is good word to use except when you use in business mails.
  • Reebok is good brand to wear.
  • Don’t ever eat above your limits. Induhviduals get happy very easily so parties can be thrown anytime.
  • Induhviduals gradually starts losing friends for their intercourse buddies.
  • Induhviduals prefer pie language. Native ones have more strength they always say that.
Now I don't want to proceed so bye for now.

No comments: