Thursday, March 15, 2007

k....



Mr. Hebrew: Sir Madam died today.

Mr. Ali: k



Mr. Tangent: Hey you got 1 mn lottery prize!! J

Mr. Android: k



Mrs. Phebe: haha

Mr. Whooishch: k




Mr. Mackey: M'kay, kids, you shouldn't do drugs, m'kay, drugs are bad.

Eric: k




Mr. Pimphoo: k

Commensuration issues? Well, “k” is the best word.

Okay is a term of approval or assent, often written as OK, O.K., ok, okay, okee, okie, or more informally as simply kay or k. Sometimes used with other words, as in "okey, dokey". When used to describe the quality of a thing, it denotes acceptability. However, its usage can also be strongly approving; as with most slang, its usage is determined by context. It could be one of the most widely used words on Earth, since it has spread from English to many other languages.”

For etymology please use wiki search on right. To stress, okay/k/okie etc., neither has got a brand name yet but I do believe they will work well. “Satisfaction” is what is depicted by this word. But okay doesn’t signify best of all. May be that’s the reason for it never getting a brand name. But anyway “okay” university will work very well. (People generally never want best education/ general people don’t want best education) Okay brand name for burgers will never work.

Mr. Waste: I am eating okay.
Mrs. Waste: So stupid of you “S Ol”.

How about Okay Business Solutions? Brand OBS like UBS. But believe me founder will be a crazy guy and I know the campaign will be done by

OBS Solutions

Why should we care?




This is really an open problem. Okay! Mint is a decent answer but again not satisfactory. (Please don’t think why I thought of it. It can give bad impression of me.)

k sometimes is also considered as irritating word for person showing no interest in the topic. Best cobbling tool in discussions, this word is best for dealing with irritating people. But the word sometimes gets very light for most people don’t understand/ pretend not to understand.

Sheriff: Hey you know what?

Linda: k

Sheriff: Yes I got that job.

Linda: k

Sheriff: hmm and you know that dog I had. Wow I can’t wait to tell

Linda: k

Sheriff: oh this dog is..

Linda: Ohh no! I had doctor’s appointment for my braces (now that was better)

Sheriff: M’kay

To end with, I am very sorry for you, if you read that whole. How waste is your time like mine.

No comments: