Sunday, March 11, 2007

SW: reading this article can harm you


I would like you to please visit http://www.smokinlicious.com/ first. Good said 21st century people will never write relevant things and you would have better clicked an ad floating by some company named Google on right which could have earned me money (People usually don't like these ads. They say ads are most of the times not relevant. But I am big time google fan. Are you?). But leave, I am not here to make money but it just looks good to provide good related links to your reader. I would like to mention that I am an Indian and PM (PHEBE) says:

“Coz smoking is injurious to health, so as I wish 1 burning butt kills one day of ur life. Now calculations, 5 bucks= 1 day of ur life....so losing 1 day of ur life for just 5 makes u live a wealthy life-take the average dude. So ‘smoke coz smoking is injurious to health n cheap ...’"

Don’t worry for me I am not afraid of anybody. And I have to mention, I don’t want to but dark knight (he is same old friend) has his view too though I know it doesn’t matter what he say.

“always kills... be it passive or active... so lets smoke and kill others ... of course its better to die by killing a few than dying for a duck :P...so njoy and keep that smoke killing.”

But don’t consider his views though people say he is bit stud sort of person and inimitable too (L). Still doesn’t matter. People are “Induhviduals” sometimes.

Another says (but he is again hopeless, he is doing civil engineering)

“It helped me in increasing my water intake”

And about me, I want to just say that I am very much interested in working for any anti-smoking campaign company if given good money and preferably if it is in NY.

Smoking is cool, addictive and cigarette manufacturing is cheap. This forms the base of Tobacco Industry. A major part of investment for Tobacco Industry is for smoking campaign and promotion. Marlboro campaign is familiar and known. If you very much stand against the campaign “Making the Killing” will be inspiring. For the news:

The tobacco industry loses close to 5,000 customers every day in the US alone-- including 3,500 who manage to quit and about 1,200 who die. The most promising "replacement smokers" are young people: 90% of smokers begin before they're 21, and 60% before they're 14! To find their new customers, every day US tobacco companies spend $11 million to advertise and promote cigarettes -- more than the US Federal Office on Smoking and Health spends to prevent smoking in an entire year -Infact report.

Smoking is dangerous, bad and silent killer. So why not to ban it completely. This is what the campaign always fights for. Catching people, finding new market for them, educating people about after effects and conducting new researches is the campaign. Smoking promotion was a real big campaign and big names handled it very strategically and they have succeeded. Though every single individual knows how badly smoking can affect him but still it has found a good market. I don’t want to discuss that because all are familiar with Marlboro man etc. . So if you are a smoker you should better know that a campaign thing is what has dragged you.

But major youth smoke because their friends do. It’s all a company thing. 90% youth will quit smoking if they have option only to smoke alone. So if you want to quit, start smoking alone; never buy a packet and always go for every fag you going to smoke. Start eating ice creams because taste change will warn you.

I would like to end with this quotes of Einstein:

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.which is not related by the way.

1 comment:

Disha said...

I hope there is someone who is going to quit the habit after reading the blog.!