Thursday, August 21, 2008

The right plan - hit or click

"Just looking for a big plan". Trust me, everybody thinks so. But how exactly to look for the plan.

Each day is full of lot of plans but how to decide which plan to look for and which not. Lot of plans are dropped from life just without any reason. But there do exist a definite way of figuring out the right plan for you.

Think of any plan that came to your mind and you did not work on it. There may exist several reasons but lot of reasons will surely be "I dunno". Now pick the plan and follow these steps:

1. Try to live in world with your plan for sometime. If you like it go ahead otherwise just drop it

2. Now figure out the market for your plan and start browsing to find out how such plans work in terms of clients' participation. If the plan is unique and solving problems then just go analytically to figure out the participation. It is , trust me, fun.

3. Try to figure out the revenue channel/s from your plan and hwo much you will be able to generate by considering point 2 and charging feasibility considering client psychee, market and usefulness of your service.

4. Now figure out do you want to go ahead. Is this the plan which can satisfy you for now? If yes, go ahead.

So next time you think anything, just remember to read this. I would be glad if somebody corrects or modify me here.

2 comments:

Pranav said...

Let me narrow down your search for my identity further. Yes I am planning for further studies and yes I am planning for further studies. But you are correct only upto that much. I didn't stumble upon ur blog nor did I receive it through google alert.

Ok if you don't get my name this time I will tell it to you next time (or atleast narrow it down to handful).

Remember that we had speech in Mumbai where you are currently living.

Now the above line is a very big clue :)

Pranav said...

I meant I am planning for further studies and I have quit my job.